Cox email is provided by Cox Communications to its users. If you have reached this page to know how to sync Cox email to Outlook, this article will help you through a stepwise simple guide. Read on to know Cox Email setup on Outlook.
How to Sync Cox email to Outlook?
A proper email server is required to sync the Cox Email in Microsoft Outlook. If somehow the server configuration does not match the correct email server settings, it crashes and thus fails to load along with showing various other issues. Follow the instructions given below to properly sync your Cox email with perfect Cox Outlook settings.
- Open the outlook application and move to the “File” tab.
- Go to the “Account Information” option and click on the “Add Account”.
- Hit the “Manually Configure Server Settings or Additional Server” option and select “Next”.
- Click on the “Internet E-mail” > “Next”.
- Provide your cox email address and fill in other details.
- Select POP3 as the incoming server and enter pop.cox.net.
- Now, in the Cox SMTP Server section set up, fill the Outgoing Mail server field with smtp.cox.net.
- Fill in your login credentials and press “More Settings”> “Advanced” > “SSL”.
- Select 465 and 995 for SMTP and POP3 ports.
- Click on the “Finish” button to complete the Cox account configuration.