Cash App digital payment app is one of the secure and safest money transfer applications. The users can send or receive payments within a few seconds. After creating an account, the user must follow the prescribed guidelines. There are several issues, which one may face during fund transfer. If your Cash App payment pending for any reason, you should identify the reasons to fix the error. Check most common reasons for pending payments on Cash App below:
• There may be an internet connectivity issue on your device.
• Insufficient balance on your Cash App or bank account.
• Invalid debit or credit card linked with your Cash App.
• Probably you have entered incorrect details of the recipient.
• Unusual activity on your account can lead to payment pending.
• Someone trying to compromise your account hence, Cash App stopped the transactions.
• You have violated Cash App terms of services.
• Bank server and Cash App server down issue is there.
These are key reasons for Cash App payment pending. However, you can find a solution to these problems easily. Maintain internet connection on your device, enough balance in the account and link a valid debit/credit card. Enter correct details of the recipient and follow the Cash App terms and conditions. If the payment pending on Cash App continues, you can reach out to customer service to get a solution.