- You can assign element names and attribute names to a namespace in order to differentiate them from other elements and attributes with the same name.
- Namespaces are identified in XML documents by a URI
- Repository namespaces are displayed in the ES Builder navigation tree.
- Repository namespaces are all assigned to a software component version, but are used diffrently
- avoid naming conflicts.
- repository namespace is a quantity in the ER Repository in which the object names are unique.
Software component versions
- Software component are used to define shipment units.
- It is not possible to ship design objects in a namespace
(Integration scenario objects, integration porcess obects, interface objects, mapping objects, and adapter objects)