Are you facing problems while using Facebook messenger like Facebook messenger not working? Then you are at the right place, here you will get the best information that will solve your problem.
Below are some of the methods you can try to fix the problem of not working of Messenger –
1. Reboot the device you are using
The first method to try is to restart your device.
- First, exit the Facebook messenger on your device and then turn off your phone
- After this, you have to reboot your device whether it is Android or iPhone.
2. Get the latest messenger app
Now, check whether the Messenger app of your device is updated or not, if not then you should update the Facebook messenger of your device to solve the problem of Facebook messenger not opening.
3. The cache data of the device should be cleared
Users can also try to clear the cache data to ensure the better working of the Messenger.
- Firstly, you have to go the settings option present on screen.
- Secondly, look for the Application Manager option and click on the “Messenger”
- Lastly, you just have to click on the “Clear Cache” button.